National Sugar Institute ( NSI ), Kanpur | Admission of academic session 2018-19
- 1 National Sugar Institute ( NSI ), Kanpur | Admission of academic session 2018-19
- 1.0.1 1. [ANSI (ST)] P.G. Diploma in Sugar Technology
- 1.0.2 2. [ANSI (SE)] P.G. Diploma in Sugar Engineering
- 1.0.3 3.[DIFAT] P. G. Diploma in Industrial Fermentation and Alcohol Technology
- 1.0.4 4. P.G. Diploma in Sugarcane Productivity & Maturity Management – DSPMM
- 1.0.5 5 [DIIPA] P.G. Diploma in Industrial Instrumentation & Process Automation
- 1.0.6 6. P. G. Diploma Course In Quality Control And Environmental Science [DQCES]
- 1.0.7 6.[SBCC] Sugar Boiling Certificate Course
- 1.0.8 7.[SECC] Sugar Engineering Certificate Course
- 1.0.9 8.[CCQC] Certificate Course in Quality Control
- 1.0.10 9.F.N.S.I.in Sugar Technology/ Sugar Chemistry .
- 1.0.11 10. F.N.S.I. in Sugar Engineering
- 1.0.12 11. F.N.S.I. in Fermentation Technology.
- 1.1 Some Important dates regarding the admission:
National Sugar Institute( NSI ), Kanpur is An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Institute and a Premier Institute of Government of India.
The main features of these courses:
- Job Oriented Courses.
- Importance on Skill Development.
- Attractive Scholarships & Stipends.
- Opportunities for foreign employment.
National Sugar Institute ( NSI ), Kanpur, for offering the following Courses from to admission for the academic session 2018-19. Admission to these following courses is made through written test conducted on all India basis .
1. [ANSI (ST)] P.G. Diploma in Sugar Technology
Eligibility for Sugar Technology – B.Sc. with Chemistry. Physics & Mathematics or Bachelor Degree in Chemical. Engineering.
2. [ANSI (SE)] P.G. Diploma in Sugar Engineering
Eligibility for Sugar Engineering – Bachelor’s Degree or A.M.I.E in Mechanical / Production / Electrical./ Electrical & Electronics (from The Institution of Engineers India)
3.[DIFAT] P. G. Diploma in Industrial Fermentation and Alcohol Technology
Eligibility for Alcohol Technology – B.Sc. with Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry/Applied Chemistry./ Chemical Engg.or Bio-Chemical Engg./ Bio -Chemistry. as one of the subject. or B.Tech. in Bio-Technology
4. P.G. Diploma in Sugarcane Productivity & Maturity Management – DSPMM
Eligibility for Sugarcane Management – B.Sc / B.Sc.Agriculture
5 [DIIPA] P.G. Diploma in Industrial Instrumentation & Process Automation
Eligibility for Industrial Instrumentation – Bachelor’s Degree or A.M.I.E in Electronics & instrumentation/Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation /Instrumentation (from The Institution of Engineers,India).
6. P. G. Diploma Course In Quality Control And Environmental Science [DQCES]
Eligibility for DQCES – B.Sc. with Maths, Physics, Chemistry ( MPC ) or Botany, Zoology, Chemistry / B.Tech. (Bio-Technology)/ B.Sc. With Environmental Science/B.Sc. (Bio-Technology) .
6.[SBCC] Sugar Boiling Certificate Course
Eligibility for Sugar Boiling – Matriculate/ High School with Science/ Agriculture.
For sugar boiling certified course required nomination of one season (of minimum 90 days) experience in pan-operation in a vacuum pan sugar factory.
7.[SECC] Sugar Engineering Certificate Course
Eligibility for Sugar Engineering Certificate – Diploma in Engineering Mechanical / Production / Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical.
8.[CCQC] Certificate Course in Quality Control
Eligibility for CCQC – 12th Standard in Science (Mathematics Physics & Chemistry).
9.F.N.S.I.in Sugar Technology/ Sugar Chemistry .
10. F.N.S.I. in Sugar Engineering
11. F.N.S.I. in Fermentation Technology.
Eligibility for the above courses of ANSI(ST) for FNSI in Sugar Technology/Sugar Chemistry, DIFAT for FNSI in Fermentation Technology & ANSI(SE) for FNSI in Sugar Engineering :-
Application for F.N.S.I. in Sugar Engineering & Sugar Technology should be promoted by a sugar factory for carrying out the research works conducting in this course. Similarly for F.N.S.I in Fermentation Technology is in the same way for the application.
Note : For courses of the above ANSI(ST), ANSI(SE), DIFAT, DIIPA, SECC CCQC & DSPMM, also can be apply of the final year appearing candidates.
Some Important dates regarding the admission:
- On- line submission of application forms : From Monday 19th March 2018(10:30 A.M)
- Sale of application form and syllabus against cash payment : From Monday 19th March 2018(10:30 A.M)
- Last date for submission of On-line Applications – Friday 4th May 2018 (5:00 PM) and for downloaded print outs of duly filled & signed application forms at National sugar institute, Kanpur – Monday 14th May 2018(5:00 PM)
- Application Fee –For all candidates except SC/ST Rs. : 1200/– and for SC /ST Candidates Rs. 800/-. Application fee to be sent as DD drawn in favor of “Director, National Sugar Institute” payable at Kanpur
- Downloading of Admit Cards from web site by all applicants from Wednesday 31st May 2018 onwards (10.30 A.M)
- Admission Test conducting : 10th June 2018 (Sunday) to be held at at Pune, Chennai , Delhi , Kanpur, Kolkata & Patna
For NSI , Kanpur- Admission Prospectus and for Brochure purpose go through the following links
National Sugar Institute ( NSI ) prospectus, Click Here
National Sugar Institute ( NSI ) Brochure, Click Here
Sugar Tech Articles: